Hosted Microsoft Exchange is the standard for business-class email.
Email is a mission-critical communications tool that allows people to efficiently interact. Everyone expects efficient access to email, calendars, attachments, contacts, and more—no matter where they are or what type of mobile device they use. Exchange allows your team to collaborate more efficiently on projects through the ability to share calendars, tasks and important contacts. Sharing notes and files on the included shared folders can act like a virtual message board, promoting more efficient teamwork.
Don’t put your sensitive messages at risk with free or ISP-provided email service. Hosted Exchange is reliable, secure and economical. Exchange Legal Edition helps law firms maintain security compliance, protect their data and honor their ethical obligations. With all emails and information to our Exchange being encrypted, you can be sure your company’s communications are kept from prying eyes.
Legal Cloud Provider is ready to help your business achieve its messaging goals by combining our service platform with Microsoft enterprise software for maximum performance, availability, and flexibility.
- Anywhere Access of email through Outlook, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and mobile devices
- Limitless number of email addresses
- Large disk space per mailbox helps make sure that you never have to delete important emails from your inbox
- Fast, easy and secure feature for sending large files up to 1GB by email.
Calendars and Contacts
- Global Address and Distribution Lists allow you to store company contacts and distribution lists to share with everyone on the roster
- Shared Contacts allow team members to share important customer/partner contact information
- Shared calendars make it possible to see when team members are available for meetings
- Task management allows you to create, assign and delegate tasks among your team
- Delegate permissions to responsible users based on job function without giving them access to the entire Exchange management interface. Tasks such as performing multi-mailbox searches no longer have to be the sole responsibility of IT Administrators
- Empower users to manage distribution lists, track messages, and edit personal information-tasks that represent a significant percentage of help desk calls in many organizations
- Exchange’s default connection to Outlook (RPC over HTTPS) creates a secure connection between your Outlook client and the Exchange server, meeting and surpassing the most pressing security requirements
- Optional password protection and SSL encryption.
- RPC over HTTPS, MAPI, HTTPS and IMAP are all available email protocols to ensure safe and secure email retrieval using the method of your choice
- McAfee Spam and Virus Filtering comes standard with every mailbox.